The Harrop TVS1900 Supercharger Kit offers the latest in Supercharger Technology for the Toyota 1UR-FE 4.6L V8 Engine, commonly found in the Landcruiser 200 (MY2012). This system features a front drive/front inlet design for a shorter, less restrictive intake path and an integrated bypass system which relieves boost under light loads conditions, reducing drive loss and improving fuel economy.
Our 1UR-FE Supercharger Kit is packaged with a high-density water to air intercooler system, featuring a 27mm front mount heat exchanger and 36mm intercooler bricks integrated in the lower manifold.
Key Features and Kit Components:
- Eaton TVS1900 Supercharger Technology
- 30-40% increase in Power and Torque | 8PSI boost and Ø75mm drive pulley
- Supercharger intake manifold including charge-air intercooler
- Supercharger Front inlet cover – Toyota Throttle bolt pattern
- 8PK FEAD idler bracket, Coolant cross-over pipe, 8PK Supercharger drive belt
- Plug-in wiring looms for all necessary ancillaries – Intercooler pump loom
- Front-mount intercooler radiator, Electric Intercooler pump, Coolant Reservoir and moulded hoses
- Interfaces with OE throttle body including, FEAD and Air-box.
- Retains all factory ancillaries including A/C, Viscous engine fan, Power Steering, etc.
- Kit includes a Ø75mm Supercharger pulley
- Detailed installation instructions
- Toyota LC200 (MY12)
- 1UR-FE 4.6L V8 Engine Kit