Building off our range of TVS Superchargers for the Toyota engine family, our engineers have designed and developed a TVS1900 Supercharger Kit to unleash the Toyota 1GR-FE 4.0L Dual VVT-i V6 Engine found in the Toyota FJ Cruiser (2010 onwards). This Supercharger features a front drive/front inlet design for a shorter, less restrictive intake path and has an integrated bypass system which relieves boost under light load conditions, reducing drive loss and improving fuel economy.
Our 1GR-FE Supercharger manifold features an integrated high density intercooler as part of the efficient water to air intercooler system featuring a 27mm thick front mount heat exchanger, electric pump and reservoir. Like all Harrop products our TVS1900 1GR-FE Supercharger is expertly assembled by qualified Supercharger technicians to ISO9001 quality standards, before being individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
Key Features and Kit Components:
- Eaton TVS1900 Supercharger Technology
- 35% increase in Power and Torque | 7PSI boost and Ø80mm drive pulley
- Supercharger intake manifold including charge-air intercooler
- Supercharger idler brackets, pulleys and belts included in kit
- Plug in wiring looms for all necessary engine sensors are supplied in kit
- Front-mount intercooler radiator, Electric Intercooler pump, Coolant Reservoir and moulded hoses
- Interfaces with OE throttle body including, FEAD and Air-box.
- Retains all factory ancillaries including A/C, Viscous engine fan, Power Steering, etc.
- Detailed installation instructions supplied with kit
- Toyota FJ Cruiser (2010-Onwards)
- 1GR-FE 4.0L Dual VVT-i V6