Harrop is proud to release our innovative TVS2650 Supercharger for the Ford 7.3L ‘Godzilla’ V8 crate engine. The Australian engineered and manufactured Supercharger utilises the largest, most-efficient rotating group produced by Eaton, the TVS2650 and has an inverted design increasing the plenum volume to maximise performance.
The front drive / front inlet design allows for a shorter less restrictive intake path allowing for improved airflow and superior performance. Like all Harrop products our TVS2650 for the Ford 7.3 Godzilla is expertly assembled by qualified Supercharger technicians to ISO9001 quality standards, before being individually tested in-house on a dynamometer to ensure reliability and durability.
- Featuring Eaton R2650 rotating group with 170 degree lobe helix angle for unrivalled thermal efficiency
- TVS2650 rotating group is proven to be 1300+ HP capable
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path to improve boost response
- Latest high density fin intercooler core featuring 25mm water in/out lines
- Supplied with OEM throttle body adaptor with option to upgrade to compact designed Harrop 115 Throttle Body which bolts directly on to Supercharger inlet
- Supplied with a 6PK Supercharger drive belt on the OEM path with the option to upgrade to our larger 12PK FEAD system
- Retains OEM fuel rail / injector style (long body Bosch)
- Optional billet fuel rails for upgraded fuel systems
- Optional external oil pump available for applications that are unable to use OEM Sump and Oil Pump
- Ford 7.3L Godzilla V8 – Crate Engine
- Product is for supercharger and anciallries only
- Harrop does not offer crate engines, wiring looms/ECU’s, installation or conversions