The ID1300 is an all new injector designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given them the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs the high-performance tuner.
The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, they have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1340cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 6.0 Bar (87.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
The following applications require a PnP Adapter:
- C5 Corvette (incl Z06)
- 2004 GTO (LS1)
- 93-96 Camaro/Firebird/Trans-Am (LT1)
- 98-02 Camaro/Firebord/Trans-Am (LS1)