Suit Dual 4160 Carburetors
The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 2x4V dual-plane was designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am and at Lemans in the 1960’s.
The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the intake.
The dual-plane equal-distribution layout produces great mid-range torque without compromising top end power.
The LS engine architecture does not utilize an intake mounted water neck or distributor so it’s perfect for two Holley carburetor.
- Carbureted and EFI versions available
- Power band from 1500-7000 rpm
- Appropriate for any street/performance, muscle car, or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS1/LS2 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Carb Flange Center-To-Center: 8-5/8”