Chevy LS1-LS6, 1500-6500 rpm, w/Timing Control Module for 24 tooth reluctor
- Get late-model muscle of the popular Gen III and the classic look of dual-quad carbs. Designed for LS1, LS6, LM7 (5.3L), LR4 (4.8L), and LQ4 (6.0L) engines, the new RPM Air-Gap LS1 Dual-Quad delivers outstanding performance from 1500 to 6500 rpm.
- Included with the manifold is an electronic timing module that picks up MAP, crank position, and cam position in order to drive the stock LS1 Coil-on-Plug ignition system.
- The # ED75187 (manifold only) can be used on LS2 applications when matched with MSD6012 LS2 ignition controller designed for 58 tooth reluctor wheel.
- EnduraShine finish: Never polish again, Bright silver chrome finish with powder coated durability, Resists discolouration from heat, Clear top coat enhances polished aluminium look for a great appearance.
- Note: LS1 (24x) applications can be recognised by the rear mounted cam position sensor (black in colour), while LS2 (58x) cam sensor is mounted in the timing cover and is grey in colour
- Made in USA